- GRI,Million Dollar Club,Premie
Trumbull, CT 66111376
Education and Training
- I am a graduate of Shelton High School and Stone Business college.
- I attended Sacred Heart University for my Real Estate training and received the prestigious GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institue)designation which is held by only 10% of Realtors nationwide.
- I also have extended training taken by only 3% of all Realtors nationwide.
- I am a certified Relocation Expert for both Home buyers and Home Sellers.
- I am a graduate of the esteemed Floyd Wickman Program and a member of the Greater Bridgeport Board of Realtors and Connecticut and National Associations of Realtors.
- I believe in the American dream of home ownership. My business is based on that concept.
- I treat all my buyers and sellers as family. My goal is to find them a home they love, giving the highest quality of service.
- That means current and pertinent information.
- Fairness, knowledge, honesty, patienceand hard work define my personal and business beliefs.
Awards and Designations
- I achieved either #1, #2, or #3 status in my office during my 26 year Real Estate career.
- I have twice received the exemplary spirit and service award (1990 and 1994).
- I received the "Woman of the Year" award given by the Monroe Mother's Club in 1972. I am also a member of the Coldwell Banker President's Club.
Areas of Expertise
- I love working with First Time buyers - I make the entire Real Estate process less stressful.
- I also enjoy working with Relocation families as I have taken extended training to offer newcomers the best help possible.
- I also have had first hand experience in New Construction, having been the General Contractor for an 8-room Colonial in Shelton in 1999.
- I belong to a Co-Broke group that encompasses Westchester County, NYC, and all of Connecticut, working with the top agents in those areas.
- My husband has been building houses for 54 years in Monroe,Easton,Trumbull and Shelton so I am well versed in construction
*Believing in community involvement, I was a Girl Scout leader, 4-H leader, relighous school teacher, and teacher's aide.
*I have held offices in the Welcome Club, Mothers Club, Varsity M, Homemakers Club, Newcomers Club, and I also Lector at St. Jude's Church.
*During my Varsity M Presidency, we raised $60,000 to fund the athletic programs at Masuk High School and the Middle School.
*Our family was also involved in the AFS program at Masuk and hosted a strudent from Germany for 5 months
- I grew up in Shelton and moved to Monroe 50 years ago.
- While raising 3 daughters, I and two other women had a wallpapering and painting business which led even further to my interest in houses and becoming a Realtor 29 years ago.
- My husband , Norman and I have 5 grandsons; 3 live in Monroe and 2 live in San Francisco, CA
- I belong to a song and dance revue that visits nursing and assisted homes with 20 other women and 1 man (over 7 years)
- I love to read and belong to 2 book clubs.
Communities I Serve